In our community we value encouragement in the truth of God’s Word, caring for each other wholeheartedly, sharing Christ with others, being missional in our everyday living, and considering every change in our lives as an opportunity for God to draw us closer to Him.
We believe our pathway of worship, grow, serve, disciple helps guide our community to accomplish these values. God speaks to each of us through His Word and the community of believers, giving us wisdom and equipping us to live out the Great Commission (Matthew 28:16-20). We deeply desire this for every individual within our church family.
Our desire is to launch young adults into adulthood as mature and faithful followers of Jesus. We focus on:
- Listening to the voice of God for wisdom to live godly lives
- Forming encouraging relationships within the church
- Learning to engage with Jesus, His Kingdom, and the world as adults
We would love for you to visit one of our Sunday morning Grow Groups:
- Sundays at 10:30AM - Young Adult Coed Group (Room 4020) led by Cameron and Rachel Coward
- Sundays at 10:30AM - Young Adult Coed Group (Room 4020) led by Brad Riley
More dates and times coming soon!
Please email Brad Riley at for more information.