December 01, 2021
Are you currently filled to overflowing with hope? Or would you say you are somewhere short of this? No matter where you find yourself right now, help is on the way. OVERFLOW is a 6-week sermon and study series based on six powerful passages from God’s Word that will remind or introduce you to the never ending hope we have in Christ.
Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you believe so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Do you know a few people who would be willing to join you in-person or online for six-weeks in a short-term Grow Group or Relational Discipleship Group?
We want to encourage everyone to find a group to be a part of this sermon and study series beginning Sunday, September 19.
HOW TO GET CONNECTED FOR THIS SERIES:
1. Attend one of our Sunday worship services beginning September 19.
2. Become a Point Person for a new short-term Grow Group or Relational Discipleship (RD) Group.
Email to get started.
3. Connect with a Grow Group or Relational Discipleship (RD) Group.
Email to sign-up today.
HOW CAN YOU HELP GIVE OTHERS HOPE DURING THIS SERIES?
1. Give hope to your group by participating in the series.
2. Give hope to people you haven’t seen by inviting them back to church and your group.
3. Give hope to people you have seen by extending hope to others through new groups.
Learn more at jerseychurch.org/overflow.