Jersey to the nations
It's our goal to send 100 short-term volunteers to the international mission field in 2018.
Regardless of where in the world God may call you this year, here are some things you can do to start preparing for your journey today.
- Make sure your passport is valid and up-to-date. If you don't have a passport, begin the application process now.
- Ensure that all of your immunizations are up-to-date.
- Prepare financially. Begin saving for your journey. An international trip will cost approximately $2,000 - $3,200 per person (depending on location and duration).
- Engage family and friends to begin praying for a journey for you.
- Prepare yourself spiritually for a journey of God's choosing.
Calgary - June 30 - July 7
Matt Read will be leading this Young Adults trip.
Germany - July 15-27
Mexico - Fall 2018
Additional trips and more information regarding the trips above will be forthcoming. Keep an eye on this space in the coming weeks and months.